Re: Pics from Parteee

  • dark_storm2711
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
      Hi Ya,
      The party was fabby, we had a really great time, everyone looked
      amazing, I deffo thought the decor was excellent, the pics look brill
      Johnny!

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "J12" <pisces_trident@...> wrote:

      > Merry Meet all,
      >
      > I've just kicked off the photos section with some pics I took last
      > night at Bekie's bash! T'was a wonderful evening had by all and
      the
      > decor of the house was to die for!! (mwahahaha)
      >
      > I've left the album as a group one so if anyone else wants to add
      > their pics then they can!
      >
      > BB
      >
      > Johnny12

    • bluemoonwytch
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
        Hi everyone!
        So glad you all enjoyed the party and the decor! House is back to
        its more usual witchy state now and the real cobwebs are back on
        show! Lol!
        BB
        Bekie xxx

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "dark_storm2711"