You are invited: Outdoor Maypole dancing (27 April) & indoor PF Beltane Ritual (2 May)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 3:09 PM
      Dear Pagans, Magicians, Witches and friends..

      Two Beltane events.. All welcome..

      1.  Outdoor  Maypole & Festive Event:
      Saturday 27th April 2013
      1pm onwards
      Trent Park

      All welcome to an Outdoor BELTANE Celebration & Picnic in London.  Bring your family & friends.. (even the non-pagans!)
      This is just a fun filled Social event
      Maypole dancing, drumming & picnic.
      No experience needed. Just turn up and join in.  There is no ritual..  just festive fun..  !

      Wear your Flower crowns, Ivy crowns and any other festive crowns (diamonds if you have them !)
      Bring drums & small musical instruments...
      Bring food & drinks..  your own picnic..   some ground sheet to sit on..
      ..and above all, bring a smile..and the natural spirit of Beltane fun  (and frolics) :-)

      At Trent Park, North London (5 min walk from tube: Cockfosters  on the Piccadily line).
      Enter Trent Park via `Cockfoster Road’ entrance (on Cockfoster Road). Once inside the park, go past a small pond (on your right) and then - turn right in that area. We’ll be there.  Here#s the Map link: http://goo.gl/maps/LA9R7

      Details & embedded Map at website www.PaganFrontiersOfLondon.com

      2.   Pagan Federation indoor Beltane Open Ritual
      Thursday 2nd May'13.
      Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, Holborn.
      Fee: £5 / £6
      8pm start.

      Facilitated by Goddess Enchantment.
      A modern take on the ancient Roman rite of Floralia, where we honour the beauty and sexuality of all women, throughout their ages and also offer up healing to the animals and crops that have suffered so much with the recent snows. We will call upon the Spring to make itself known in our land.

      Please bring a little food & drink to share during the feast after the ritual.

      Have a Bright Beltane Time.
      -Mani Navasothy