Wiccan Full moon rituals 2013 - starting next week

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Dear Pagan friends, magicians, Priests & Priestesses,

      Wiccan Full Moon Rituals in 2013.

       If you have a strong interest in Wicca as a pagan religious path, and like to practise wiccan ritual & full moon magic in an outdoor setting, very much under the building energies of a full moon every month,  then this is a great opportunity.  These ritual gatherings will be outdoors in quiet parts of woods & parks we choose (mostly in north London).  Our aim is to really connect with lunar energies, build trust with each other, and so do deeper magic.

      The rituals will have a standard Wiccan form – mainly consecration and creation of sacred space (magic circle, elemental  quarters), energy raising, meditative & invocative work with god & goddess, ritual magic and feasting.  Our website will show the full ritual, and as we will use the same format each time  (with only slight full moon variations), you can learn the fundamentals of practical Wicca quite easily – if you attend regularly.  The presence of initiated  Wiccans in these rituals  will give you additional opportunities to build trust and so converse, discuss and learn more.

      Because some of the Full moons coincide with few of the seasonal festivals, there will be 10 full moon rituals in total for this year (2013). Those interested in the  seasonal festivals are welcome to attend our non-wiccan seasonal rituals (also in woods & parks).

      Ritual /Ceremony Dates (January-June 2013):

      Full Moon  Ritual  --Saturday 26th January
      Full Moon  Ritual -- Sunday 24th February
      (Spring Gathering & Earth Hour Ceremony - Sat 23rd March)
      Full Moon Ritual  -- Tuesday 26th March
      (Earth Day Ceremony -- Monday 22nd April)
      Full Moon / Eclipse Ritual (part1)  --Thursday 25th April
      Beltane CampLondon -- Sat 4th & Sun 5th May (tbc).
      Full Moon/ Eclipse ritual (part2) - Sat 25th May.
      Full Moon / Thames-Isis Ceremony & Picnic -- Sunday 23rd June

      Full details can be seen at the websites

      Bright Stellar Blessings
      -Mani Navasothy

      hern3000@...
      mob: 077689-41373

      "May Hern protect us!"   (Robin of Sherwood)