YULE RITES : Free eBook for you to download (from Witchcraft and Magic)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2012
      Dear friends,

      The World hasn't ended. I think some one managed to turn over
      the Mayan Calender!  :-)

      There are those who said the planets all line up. I did a blog with
      actual positions of the planets of our solar system, and showed
      that no such line-up exists for 21st December 2012.
      My blog is at http://www.Quantumphoenix.net  (once you are there, just look up the specific blog from a list on the right hand side)

       And here's a special Yule (or Christmas) gift from me to you.   My 5th published
      eBook, `Yule Rites'  (50 pages) with lots of info, 3 full wiccan & egyptian rituals, and articles -
       is totally FREE for you to download.

      Visit
      or
      and subscribe to the updates / News ..and you'll be immediately sent (after confirming) a download link to the eBook YULE RITES.

      This FREE DOWNLOAD  offer expires on 27th December 2012 - so hurry ..!
       (or you can get it on Amazon Kindle for  $2.99).

      So, wishing you all a great Christmas, and a Happy new Year 2013..
      It's going to be great...as I'll explain in future updates.

      Bright Solar Blessings
      -Mani Navasothy