Pics from Parteee

  • J12
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
      Merry Meet all,

      I've just kicked off the photos section with some pics I took last
      night at Bekie's bash! T'was a wonderful evening had by all and the
      decor of the house was to die for!! (mwahahaha)

      I've left the album as a group one so if anyone else wants to add
      their pics then they can!

      BB

      Johnny12
    • dark_storm2711
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
        Hi Ya,
        The party was fabby, we had a really great time, everyone looked
        amazing, I deffo thought the decor was excellent, the pics look brill
        Johnny!

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "J12" <pisces_trident@...> wrote:

        > Merry Meet all,
        >
        > I've just kicked off the photos section with some pics I took last
        > night at Bekie's bash! T'was a wonderful evening had by all and
        the
        > decor of the house was to die for!! (mwahahaha)
        >
        > I've left the album as a group one so if anyone else wants to add
        > their pics then they can!
        >
        > BB
        >
        > Johnny12

      • bluemoonwytch
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2007
          Hi everyone!
          So glad you all enjoyed the party and the decor! House is back to
          its more usual witchy state now and the real cobwebs are back on
          show! Lol!
          BB
          Bekie xxx

          --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "dark_storm2711"