Re: [croydoncrows] Re: 13th member/ dizzy spin

  • Mani Navasothy
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18, 2007
      Ya know what.. I had to go check this because I suddenly wanted to know..(looked up some science books).
      As the Opening prayer goes, `earth spins, moon holds it's course'..
      well, at the equator, the land is moving (due to earth spinning) at a speed of about 16.6miles/second (bit less in UK).  And the earth is orbiting the sun at a speed of about 18.5 miles/sec.
      Bring on spinning glass castles, I say :-)

      Mani
      xx

      Sharon Gifford <sharon_gifford2001@...> wrote:
      To be honest Caroline a high priestess, revolving, whirling or not makes no sense to me at all.

      I think if the weather forecasters are correct we'll all wish we were behind the North wind before the week is out!

      The revolving glass castle sounds fab, though it would have to revolve slowly, so as not to make everyone dizzy.....

      ~ Practising my Dervish skills :>)

      caroline westbury <carolinewestbury@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:
      A revolving High Priestess, eh?  Like a whirling dervish?  And would he/she live in a revolving glass castle behind the North Wind?  This is sounding interesting. ,,

      Sharon Gifford <sharon_gifford2001@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Aww dear!

      Mani, I think you would make a divine high priestess :>)

      However I am an anarchist, can't do leaders or rules, eclectic in my choice of traditions and quite outspoken... ....

      We could perhaps have a revolving high priestess ;>)

      Or are we past the magic number yet?

      BWs

      Sharon

      Mani <hern3000@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:
      Me..me..me!! !

      Am a `lapsed HP' (haven't renewed my credentials with the Wiccan
      Authority for some years.. so thought perhaps I'd try being an HPS
      eh?) :-P

      Man (definitely) -i

      --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, caroline westbury
      <carolinewestbury@ ...> wrote:

      > Rugby league team? Coven, more like. The perfect number. Hands
      up who wants to be High Priestess...

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new
      Yahoo! Mail.

      always stay connected to friends.

      www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

    • julie.carroll@blueyonder.co.uk
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2007
        Oooo..no wonder I feel so dizzy..haha

        Julie
        xx

        PS...Mani...sweetie...you need to get out more...