Intense Scorpio-Solar Eclipse & Mercury retrograde (Eclipse Magic)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012

      Hope all are getting used to the Mercury retrograde that's taking place...(started on the 7th Nov and will alas go on till 27th Nov - so update your virus softwares, back-up data, leave extra time for local travel, and expect minor arguments and mis-communications ).

      If last few days have been quite intense, not surprising.. as we've all just lived through a Solar Eclipse (and Dark Moon) in the intense and transformative (not to mention probing) sign of Scorpio!
      No sooner had that culminated, there was a lunar occultation of Mercury too (that's when the moon blocks out a planet). Though it's a new moon and we can;t see it, it's still there and had `eclipsed' Mercury.

      Well, we are now `inside' the Eclipse-fortnight (what I call the Eclipse-Gateway) until we experience the Lunar (full moon) eclipse on the 28th Nov in the sign of Gemini.

      This is indeed a great time for doing all sorts of astrology-planet related magical works...in particular `Eclipse Magic'.
      Some of you may know that I wrote a book on this subject (I have been doing Eclipse Magic for about 15 years!). There are no other books like it.. It's a new pioneering area of Esoterica!

      "Eclipse Magic Workbook" is now available for buying at a highly affordable `kindle' price of $9.99 .  Just check this link.

      In addition, I've written a shorter guide/book to support it..  `Astrology for Eclipse Magicians' - which is FREE to download from my Eclipse magic website ...for a limited time..(before Amazon uploads that too).

      My Eclipse Magic site has loads of free helpful tips, webinars to listen, videos to watch etc.
      Do take a look.  There is enough contents in that site for you to absorb ideas and start doing Eclipse Magic..(even without  buying the `Eclipse Magic workbook' - yes am shooting myself in the foot by saying that! :-)

      Here's to you Stellar Engineering your Life.
      Bright Stellar Blessings

      -Mani Navasothy

      http://www.EclipseMagic.co.uk
      http://www.PFLondon.org