Big Thank you/ Re: [PFLondonEvents] Tamesa Samhain Ritual TODAY & Samhain WEBINAR online

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      A very big Thank you to all the wonderful pagans & interested people who came to the Tamesa River of Souls ritual last night.
      Wow.. I was not expecting that many, but was quite thrilled to have shared a deep ritual on the banks of the river Thames..at Samhain night itself.
      Got some fab photos of the tribal/ primal / stone & bone altar with pumpkins, cauldron and stuff..
      Will post them on the http://www.PFLondon.org (Pagan Frontiers of London) &  http://www.Tamesa.info (Tamesa London Circle) websites soon as a slide show..

      Bright Blessings
      -Mani, April & TLC Team

      ps. The Pagan Fed London indoor Samhain Ritual is on tonight. Conway Hall. 8pm (Red Lion Square, Holborn)