September Moot on Monday

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Please join me and others for a night of pagan chat at the Skylark on Monday. If you need directions please let me know and I will send them.

      We usually meet after 8pm. I will be coming back from Bristol on Monday, hopefully in time for the Moot but you never know, if my train is held up I might be late. If I am -- start without me!