Eclipse Magic: Get ready for Solar & Lunar Eclipses! (book launch)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2012
      Dear Pagans & Magicians,

      Cosmic Accelerators.. !   Course Correctors..!!   That's what energies of Solar & Lunar Eclipses can do!!

      Am sure you know..  there's an annular Solar Eclipse taking place TODAY..   (Sunday 20th May'12, at  23:47hrs GMT).
      It's in the sign of Gemini!   And in 2 weeks time, on 4th June;12, there is a total Lunar Eclipse in the sign of Saggitarius.

      Eclipse Magic Workbook by Mani Navasothy-adEvery year, there are at least 2 pairs of Eclipses taking place!  We all live through Solar and Lunar Eclipses, and yet few magicians ride the magical currents of Eclipses -  opportunities for doing powerful  magical or psychic work that can be life-changing.
      Well, now there is a `World 1st'  - The Eclipse Magic Workbook.  In it, I explain fully - from basics to full workings in easy steps-   how to use the science & magic of Eclipses to stellar engineer your life!  You won;t find this content anywhere else - as this is a publication of fully original magical explorations.
      Some may know that I am a Wiccan High Priest, Astrologer, Physicist and have training in Trans-personal psychology. I've integrated all those approaches and insights into this Workbook.
       visit www.EclipseMagic.co.uk to find out more, and get your (fully extended) copy of the `Eclipse Magic workbook'

      There's still time.. to browse through it, and get the best of the Solar Eclipse.
      And start a fortnight period of magical preparations (the gateway between 2 eclipses) - because there's also the total lunar eclipse on 4th June.

      It doesn't matter even if you can't see the eclipses.  By magic, you can feel their influences- and by doing special magic, you certainly can use their powers!

      Visit http://www.EclipseMagic.co.uk  to read more,  watch FREE Astrology webinars, and get your copy of Eclipse-Magic workbook.

      Best wishes & Stellar Blessings
      -Mani Navasothy
      (Eclipse-magician)!