PFL Beltane open ritual & Pagan videos

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 5:00 PM

      1.  PFL  indoor Beltane Open Ritual
      2. Seasonal videos

      Please feel free to share this e-mail with your pagan friends & pagan community.

      1.     PFL  Beltane Open Ritual in Central London.
      Thursday 3rd May  2012.
      Pre-ritual gathering: 7.30pm. Ritual start.  8pm. Feasting & Social: 9pm-10pm.  Venue: Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, Holborn.  Entrance fee:  PF members/conc £5.  All others £6). Please also bring seasonal food /home made food & drinks to share at feast after ritual.
      At Beltane we celebrate the unity of opposites that brings forth new life. Fertility springs fourth from the unity and balance between fire and water and feminine and masculine energies. These are  entwined by the Awen of Spirit. Come along and join in celebration and joy as the Green Man meets the May Queen and receive their blessings.
      More details in our website http://www.pflondon.org
      2.   PF London & Seasonal Videos
      In our website, we have started to link or embed  a number of specially made (short  3-5 minutes) pagan videos.
      Some examples:
      -Beltane fire festival in Edinburgh (nudity in video)
      -London Pagan Pride Parade 2011
      -Spring Goddess invocation
      -Cernunnos invocation
      -Song for this land (earth day video)