Re: [croydoncrows] Belostra Festival next weekend

  • emma Baker-Cooke
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
      Hi, really sorry, but Si and I won't be able to make it tonight :(
      I have been trying to find a babysitter with no luck. We also won't be able to join you at the festival, due to financial constraints.
      We hope to see you all one more time before we move out west!
      Emma xx

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 15 Apr 2012, at 17:15, "Paul" <thipnewman@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      If you don't already know, two of our regulars are sponsoring the Belostra festival next Sunday 22 April in Balham. Check out the details here:

      http://www.paganfuturefests.org.uk/id1.html

      You might even see me there, giving a little lecture!

      Best Wishes