Re: [croydoncrows] Belostra Festival next weekend

  • SUZIE WALKER
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
      Thanks Paul,
      Sorry wont make it tonight, trying to get rid of another cold before the weekend!

      We look forward to seeing you on Sunday and hearing your talk, very interesting. Anyone else who can make it, please come and say Hi.

      Blessed Be
      Suzie

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
        Hi, really sorry, but Si and I won't be able to make it tonight :(
        I have been trying to find a babysitter with no luck. We also won't be able to join you at the festival, due to financial constraints.
        We hope to see you all one more time before we move out west!
        Emma xx

        Sent from my iPhone