Belostra Festival next weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012

      If you don't already know, two of our regulars are sponsoring the Belostra festival next Sunday 22 April in Balham. Check out the details here:

      http://www.paganfuturefests.org.uk/id1.html

      You might even see me there, giving a little lecture!

      Best Wishes

      Paul
    • SUZIE WALKER
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
        Thanks Paul,
        Sorry wont make it tonight, trying to get rid of another cold before the weekend!

        We look forward to seeing you on Sunday and hearing your talk, very interesting. Anyone else who can make it, please come and say Hi.

        Blessed Be
        Suzie

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
          Hi, really sorry, but Si and I won't be able to make it tonight :(
          I have been trying to find a babysitter with no luck. We also won't be able to join you at the festival, due to financial constraints.
          We hope to see you all one more time before we move out west!
          Emma xx

          Sent from my iPhone

          Hi everyone,