February Moot

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2012

      I hope I shall see everyone on Monday. I am feeling very much better now after a successful procedure at the Mayday, so come and celebrate with me!

      Skylark, after 8pm

      love

      Paul
    • caroline westbury
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
          Funny how completely innocent remarks can trigger off unexpected associations in people's minds, don't you think....

          --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, caroline westbury <carolinewestbury@...> wrote:

          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeHdiszZmE
          >

          > ________________________________

        • SUZIE WALKER
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
            Is it still the Skylark?
            Looks like we can actually get out of work on time today and make it to Croydon!
            BB
            Suzie & Russell

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
              Regrettably, young Paul, I shall be unable to attend this evening.

              I am glad to hear you are in rude health

              love and stuff

              Caroline