Newcomers wanted for Ritual (PF London Imbolc Open Ritual)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Hi all,

      As you know, Pagan Federation London (PF London) holds 8 indoor open rituals every year to celebrate the major festivals.
      The first of these in 2012 is our Imbolc Ritual...taking place on Thursday 2nd February 2012 - at Conway Hall.  Pre-rite stuff starts around 7.30pm,..but ritual is between 8pm- 8.45pm.

      Here's the thing- I am looking for 2-3 NEW COMERS  or BEGINNERS to ritual work, to join me in facilitating this open ritual (along with a few experienced ritual friends).
      Why?

      This is all about a magical experiment- (and every once in a while I do one of those!! And those who know me know that :-)

      Imbolc is all about the end of Winter, and beginning of the new cycle.. about the Goddess returning to the land, as Bride, Brigette.. the virgin Goddess.
      And for that reason, I specifically am looking for new comers to paganism, and beginners...
      because  a) the energy they bring is absolutely important
      b) this gives them a brilliant opportunity to get involved.

      Before anyone starts getting into a panic..  I've done this many times before!
      In fact the first open ritual I ever facilitated was for Children of Artemis - at their Medieval Witches Ball, in 2004...and the people who were in that closing ritual were invited and got together online in their forums, discussed the ritual.. and finally on the day arrived, had 1 hr run-through...and did it for everyone!    (Since then, I've been running an outdoor group for 7+ years,  run Witchcraft & magic courses for 4+ years etc..   and facilitated conventions, open rituals etc....

      So trust me, I want to...and am happy to nurture and encourage new people to experience doing rituals... and Imbolc is the perfect time to start!

      The ritual itself is simple - you can read a bit about it here   - on the front page - www.pflondon.org
      It will have core sacred-space creation, then some meditative parts for all coming (50+ people) to participate -  We'll have a few experienced friends to lean for support..
      And I am keen to hear from new people ..   So don't be shy, don't be nervous...be excited magically, and drop me an e-mail privately via mani@...
      or call me on 077689-41373.

      We have just over 2 weeks to get this sorted...(oh yes, very exciting..!)
      Can it be done?  Yes,absolutely..  as surely as our Sun will continue for many more billion years, and as surely as our world will see 2013!  :-)
      The new world starts here...!!

      Love & bright Blessings
      -Mani

      (PFL Events Coordinator)

      ps. We'll do another experiment later in the year..  :-)   It's all about getting everyone involved into the magic..   Rituals...by the people for the people! :-)