Fw: Britain In a Day- Pagans urged to contribute by Prog.makers (12th Nov'11)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11 8:40 AM
      Dear Pagans,
      I was contacted by one of the Researchers for the upcoming `Britian in a Day'  project.
      She would like to ensure that all cross section of communities in UK are represented...and wanted pagsn to be included.  (she found my contact via PF London website under Event coordinator).
      So tomorrow, get your cameras, iphones, DVD cams etc ready..and film yourselves!
      You can then upload it to the official site by 21st Nov.
      This is not a prmotion video..but a snap shot...so it's ABOUT YOU..as an individual...your thoughts, hopes, apsirations etc..
      here's the info.
      Bright Blessings