October Plenty, Samhain Rituals, Celebrations, Webinar and Witchfest..

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      Dear Pagan & Magical friends,

      There are a whole range of magical and festive events taking place over the next 3-4 weeks.
      Here's a listing..  Please  go to PF London website www.pflondon.org to read more.
      (Additional info:   Tuesday 25th Oct is Hindu festival `Deevali' - festival of light;   Wednesday 26th is Dark moon in Scorpio)

      All of these events are open to all.  Just contact relevant organisers/ see websites for details.

      1. Sunday 23rd Oct - October Plenty Harvest Festival by Thames.   -FREE
          Annual Festival organised by Lion's Parts, on Bankside outside Shakespeare's Globe Theatre & Borough Market.
          Harvest Queene, Berry men, Hobby Horses, Actors,  festivities, short playes and kids events.

      2. Thursday 27th Oct-  PF London Samhain Open Ritual (Conway Hall). - £5 /£6.
          Caroline Wise & Goddess Group facilitate this ritual.   Arrive at 7.30pm for 8pm ritual start.
          Pls bring food & drinks to share.   Ends by 10pm.   Full details on www.pflondon.org

      3. Saturday 29th Oct-  New Halloween Festival  (Angel/ Highbury & Islingon, North London).- £10/ £12.
          12pm onwards.  Talks/ workshops / Ritual.   Opening meditation by Vivianne & Chris Crowly.  also launch of PaganRadio.
          Organised by Woty (wheel of the year) group of New Unity Islington.  Details on www.Paganfestival.com

      4. Saturday 29th Oct -  Hern's Tribe Outdoor Samhain Ritual (Woods, Croydon). - FREE.
          5pm-8pm.   calling Hern & Hecate in ritual & divination.  Bring food & drinks to share.
          Details www.Hern-Tribe.org

      5. Sunday 30th Oct -  Samhain Celebration by `PaganFutureFests'  (Balham, South London). £10.
          12pm-7pm.  Live music, talks, workshops, tarot/palm readings, Pagan supplies & raffle.
          Details: www.PaganFutureFests.org.uk

      6. Monday 31st Oct- Webinar on Samhain (Web seminar) by `Witchcraft & Magic'  (online. 10pm-11pm) - FREE.
          Go to www.WitchcraftandMagic.org  to post any questions now, and g online on the evening to articipate.

      7. Saturday 12th November - Witchfest International 2011 (Croydon,  South London).  £20 / £24.
          Annual major event by Children of Artemis (ongoing for almost 10 yrs) at Fairfield Hall, Croydon.
          workshops, major speakers, bands, evening events, craft stalls.  Visit www.Witchfest.net

      Hope you attend some of these and have a great magical & sociable time.

      PFLondon Notice: Deputy Wanted.
      I am looking for a Deputy to assist me with Coordinating our PF London Events  (After 7 yrs I think I need a Deputy!)! If you are keen and can offer  committment, regular attendance at Open rituals, and some attendance at various Moots to publicise our events..  contact me via  enquiry@...  privately to arrange a meeting and discuss. This is a voluntary responsibility but we expect 100% professionalism. We already have a team who is busy and stretched, so we are looking for new peoplel to join the team!

      Bright Blessings
      Mani Navasothy

      PF London Events Coordinator / Webmaster
      e-mail:  enquiry@...

      (PF membership enquiries will be passed on to DM & RC's)