Re: [croydoncrows] Re: 13th member

  • Sharon Gifford
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007
      Aww dear!

      Mani, I think you would make a divine high priestess :>)

      However I am an anarchist, can't do leaders or rules, eclectic in my choice of traditions and quite outspoken.......

      We could perhaps have a revolving high priestess ;>)

      Or are we past the magic number yet?

      BWs

      Sharon

      Mani <hern3000@...> wrote:
      Me..me..me!! !

      Am a `lapsed HP' (haven't renewed my credentials with the Wiccan
      Authority for some years.. so thought perhaps I'd try being an HPS
      eh?) :-P

      Man (definitely) -i

      --- In croydoncrows@ yahoogroups. com, caroline westbury
      <carolinewestbury@ ...> wrote:

      > Rugby league team? Coven, more like. The perfect number. Hands
      up who wants to be High Priestess...

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new
      Yahoo! Mail.

      always stay connected to friends.

    • Mani Navasothy
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007
        Am affraid we've past it- the number that is :-)
        Me, bit of a radical too.. so how about we create a new tag.. neither high, nor low..but `Deep-Priest/ess' (and the oppositie would be.. yeap.. `ShallowPriest/ess' :-)

        Mani
        xx

        <carolinewestbury@ ...> wrote:

        > Rugby league team? Coven, more like. The perfect number. Hands
        up who wants to be High Priestess...

        > ------------ --------- --------- ---
        > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new
        Yahoo! Mail.

        always stay connected to friends.

        ----------------------------------
        www.pflondon.org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.

      • Sharon Gifford
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 15, 2007
          Phew! Thank goodness we're past it ;>)

          How about we all be Gods?

          Sharon

          http://motherdamnable.blogspot.com/

          <carolinewestbury@ ...> wrote:

          > Rugby league team? Coven, more like. The perfect number. Hands
          up who wants to be High Priestess...

          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new
          Yahoo! Mail.

          always stay connected to friends.

          ------------ --------- --------- ----
          www.pflondon. org - for info on Rituals & socials of the PF London.
          ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---

        • caroline westbury
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 16, 2007
            A revolving High Priestess, eh?  Like a whirling dervish?  And would he/she live in a revolving glass castle behind the North Wind?  This is sounding interesting.,,

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 17, 2007
              To be honest Caroline a high priestess, revolving, whirling or not makes no sense to me at all.

              I think if the weather forecasters are correct we'll all wish we were behind the North wind before the week is out!

              The revolving glass castle sounds fab, though it would have to revolve slowly, so as not to make everyone dizzy.....

              ~ Practising my Dervish skills :>)

              <carolinewestbury@ ...> wrote:

              > Rugby league team? Coven, more like. The perfect number. Hands
              up who wants to be High Priestess...

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
              > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new
              Yahoo! Mail.

              always stay connected to friends.

              with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

            • Mani Navasothy
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 18, 2007
                Ya know what.. I had to go check this because I suddenly wanted to know..(looked up some science books).
                As the Opening prayer goes, `earth spins, moon holds it's course'..
                well, at the equator, the land is moving (due to earth spinning) at a speed of about 16.6miles/second (bit less in UK).  And the earth is orbiting the sun at a speed of about 18.5 miles/sec.
                Bring on spinning glass castles, I say :-)

              • julie.carroll@blueyonder.co.uk
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 18, 2007
                  Oooo..no wonder I feel so dizzy..haha

                  Julie
                  xx

                  PS...Mani...sweetie...you need to get out more...