Re: [croydoncrows] Re: Newbie in Sutton

  • Heather and Nigel
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
      Apologies to all of the crows at last nites moot. I'm sorry I missed you at the moot last night - last minute wrangles at home and presence of mother in law meant I couldn't get out.
      BB & see you at the next one.

      Heather
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
        Hi All,
        I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who made us feel so welcome last night at he moot.
        We had a lovely time!

        Suzie & Russell

        BB
        XX

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
          Welove &BB

          Paul
          ll Heather,

          I must say we did miss you. Let's hope you can mkae the next one!