Re: Newbie in Sutton

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2011
      Dev,

      Welcome to Croydon Crows. We look forward to seeing you soon, please do feel free to ask for directions if you need to, I can happily supply them

      Best Wishes

      Paul

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "ragados_ved" <ragados@...> wrote:

      > Hey Guys,
      > I am not new to the craft but I am fairly new to the area having moved back south from uni. I am hoping to make it to a gathering soon (although sadly I can't make this Monday).
      > Dev

    • Heather and Nigel
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
        Apologies to all of the crows at last nites moot. I'm sorry I missed you at the moot last night - last minute wrangles at home and presence of mother in law meant I couldn't get out.
        BB & see you at the next one.

        Heather
        Welcome to Croydon Crows. We look forward to seeing you soon, please do feel free to ask for directions if you need to, I can happily supply them

        Best Wishes

        Paul

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "ragados_ved" <ragados@...> wrote:

        > Hey Guys,
        > I am not new to the craft but I am fairly new to the area having moved back south from uni. I am hoping to make it to a gathering soon (although sadly I can't make this Monday).
        > Dev

      • SUZIE WALKER
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
          Hi All,
          I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who made us feel so welcome last night at he moot.
          We had a lovely time!

          Suzie & Russell

          BB
          XX

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
            Welove &BB

            Paul
            ll Heather,

            I must say we did miss you. Let's hope you can mkae the next one!