Newbie in Sutton

  • ragados_ved
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18 11:06 AM
      Hey Guys,
      I am not new to the craft but I am fairly new to the area having moved back south from uni. I am hoping to make it to a gathering soon (although sadly I can't make this Monday).
      Dev
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19 9:55 AM
        Dev,

        Welcome to Croydon Crows. We look forward to seeing you soon, please do feel free to ask for directions if you need to, I can happily supply them

        Best Wishes

        Paul

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "ragados_ved" <ragados@...> wrote:

        > Hey Guys,
        > I am not new to the craft but I am fairly new to the area having moved back south from uni. I am hoping to make it to a gathering soon (although sadly I can't make this Monday).
        > Dev

      • Heather and Nigel
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 20 12:16 AM
          Apologies to all of the crows at last nites moot. I'm sorry I missed you at the moot last night - last minute wrangles at home and presence of mother in law meant I couldn't get out.
          BB & see you at the next one.

          Heather
          Welcome to Croydon Crows. We look forward to seeing you soon, please do feel free to ask for directions if you need to, I can happily supply them

          Best Wishes

          Paul

          --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "ragados_ved" <ragados@...> wrote:

          > Hey Guys,
          > I am not new to the craft but I am fairly new to the area having moved back south from uni. I am hoping to make it to a gathering soon (although sadly I can't make this Monday).
          > Dev

        • SUZIE WALKER
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 20 1:27 AM
            Hi All,
            I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who made us feel so welcome last night at he moot.
            We had a lovely time!

            Suzie & Russell

            BB
            XX

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 20 4:07 PM
              Welove &BB

              Paul
              ll Heather,

              I must say we did miss you. Let's hope you can mkae the next one!