Next moot on Monday

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      Don't forget our next Moot is on Monday 19 March, at the Skylark, any
      time from 8pm.

      New members please note, the Skylark is on South End which is a short
      stretch of road between the High St and Brighton Rd. There are plenty
      of buses from East Croydon or a reasonable walk from South Croydon
      station. There is parking outside the pub. Please be sure to check when
      free parking starts where you have parked as Croydon Council can spring
      some surprises.

      If these instructions aren't enough, please email me directly.

      We meet any time after 8pm. and we will be sitting downstairs