Moot, Monday week

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      Hi

      Our Moot is Monday week, 15 August, not this Monday but I amoff on my hols so will not have time to send a reminder (unless there are internet connections deep in the heart of German woods!)

      Two couples from the \Moot got handfasted over Lammas (and I had to miss both of them, unfortunetly) but I hope both will come along with pictures of their big days for us all to admire

      See you on the 15!