Hi All

  • brittainsactionhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      Sorry we couldnt be there on Monday, Jaqueline was feeling rather poorly or we would have been there as especially as there is something we wated to share with you all. As the next moot will be leaving it a bit late we thought we better do it on here.
      On Saturday 30th of July Jaqueline and I will be getting married and we would love to have any of you come and celebrate with us at a reception at our home. Festivities will commence from 7pm untill probably very late and will include a handfasting at about that time. There will be lots to eat and some Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks will also be available but its probably a good idea to bring some extra tipple as its likely to be a thirsty event. Music will be mixed,loud and late so bring your boogie shoes. Karaoke will be over my dead, cold, unfeeling body.
      If you would like to come and add your blessings then please let me know asap directly by email to steve_wheat@....

      Hope you all had a wonderfull solstice.

      Steve