tonight

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011

      I am suffering a lttle food poisoning, which means I do not think I'll be able to make it tonight.

      I hope Mani will be there to cover for me from about the usual time and Heather will definitly be there from about 8.45, so please do go with confidence that some one will be there to talk to, even if it is a lttle later than it should be.

      So sorry for the inconvenience, normal service will resum enext month

      Paul
    • Heather and Nigel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2011
        Hi there,

        I shall be there from 8 as Paul can't be there, I can't face Zumba class as too knackered!!

        See you there...

        Heather