Re: PF 40th Anniversary Conference

  • caroline westbury
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Chums

      As you might know, the Pagan Federation is having its 40th Anniversary Conference on Saturday/Sunday 8th/9th October.

      Day 1 will be a daylong conference at the Royal Geographical Society (Kensington) followed by an evening Masked Ball, 'The Masque of Orpheus'
      Day 2 will be tree-planting and picnicking around London

      Many people will be coming from out of town and a fair number of people will be coming from overseas.

      We are sending delegates information on local hotels but we need to build a file of people who would not mind offering floor or bed space to people coming in specially for the Conference.

      If there is anyone who lives close to convenient London Transport and who might be able to offer accommodation to a fellow pagan or two (you can make a small charge if you are offering them breakfast), can they please drop me a line.

      I shall ask again in a couple of months' time

      love and bb

      Caroline