hellooooo :-)

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hi all..
      well, there's 7 of us at the moment.. Following on from the famouse
      sci-fi Blakes 7, can we have a temporary alternative name `croydon's
      7' ? :-) (until we get the 8th memebr joining)..

    • Sharon Gifford
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007
        Merry Meet!

        ~ Lucky 7 ~

        Cool to have a local list though, all this crossing the river plays havoc with me!

        Mani, well met! I have been meaning to get in touch with your re the ritual on the 3 march, it really interested me but I didn't find out any more details at the time, if you could forward details that would be great :>)

        BB

        Sharon

        Mani <hern3000@...> wrote:
        Hi all..
        well, there's 7 of us at the moment.. Following on from the famouse
        sci-fi Blakes 7, can we have a temporary alternative name `croydon's
        7' ? :-) (until we get the 8th memebr joining)..

        The fish are biting.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007
          Ah but, Mani, my mission in life is to generate as many members as I
          can! But thanks to those who have joined so far. A good start to our
          group!

          Paul

          --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "Mani" <hern3000@...> wrote:

          > Hi all..
          > well, there's 7 of us at the moment.. Following on from the famouse
          > sci-fi Blakes 7, can we have a temporary alternative name `croydon's
          > 7' ? :-) (until we get the 8th memebr joining)..
          >
          > BB
          > -Mani

        • kenrees
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007
            No, no, Mani - there is 8, yours truly joined 2 days ago.....:-)

            bb,

            Ken

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
              Hia Sharon,

              I'll be going home to prepare a full posting about saturday's full
              moon-thames ritual.. watch this space.. (I've been gathering tide
              times and eclipse times.. so I can plan the ritual..around it).

              bb
              -Mani

              --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, Sharon Gifford
              <sharon_gifford2001@...> wrote:

              > Merry Meet!
              >
              > ~ Lucky 7 ~
              >
              > Cool to have a local list though, all this crossing the river
              plays havoc with me!

              > Mani, well met! I have been meaning to get in touch with your re
              the ritual on the 3 march, it really interested me but I didn't find
              out any more details at the time, if you could forward details that
              would be great :>)

              > BB
              >
              > Sharon
              > http://motherdamnable.blogspot.com/
              >

              > Mani <hern3000@...> wrote:
              > Hi all..
              > well, there's 7 of us at the moment.. Following on from the
              famouse
              > sci-fi Blakes 7, can we have a temporary alternative name
              `croydon's
              > 7' ? :-) (until we get the 8th memebr joining)..
              >
              > BB
              > -Mani
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              > The fish are biting.

            • Sharon Gifford
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
                Brilliant Mani :>)

                I plan to be a mudlark in Saturday's incarnation!

                I will indeed watch this space.

                BB

                Sharon

                <sharon_gifford2001 @...> wrote:

                > Merry Meet!
                >
                > ~ Lucky 7 ~
                >
                > Cool to have a local list though, all this crossing the river
                plays havoc with me!

                > Mani, well met! I have been meaning to get in touch with your re
                the ritual on the 3 march, it really interested me but I didn't find
                out any more details at the time, if you could forward details that
                would be great :>)

                > BB
                >
                > Sharon
                > http://motherdamnab le.blogspot. com/
                >

                > Mani <hern3000@.. .> wrote:
                > Hi all..
                > well, there's 7 of us at the moment.. Following on from the
                famouse
                > sci-fi Blakes 7, can we have a temporary alternative name
                `croydon's
                > 7' ? :-) (until we get the 8th memebr joining)..
                >
                > BB
                > -Mani

                > The fish are biting.

                Never Miss an Email