Re: [croydoncrows] Moot, Monday

  • caroline westbury
    Message 1 of 10 , May 17, 2011
      I think we had gone upstairs......

      sorry we missed you

      --- On Tue, 17/5/11, jim gray <jimsangar@...> wrote:

      From: jim gray <jimsangar@...>
      Subject: Re: [croydoncrows] Moot, Monday
      To: croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, 17 May, 2011, 11:54

      Hi Paul
      Arrived at around 8.45 and no one was there for the moot so disappointed we went home.
      BB Jim & Sandra

      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2011
        Hi.
        If you are going to be upstairs then let me know as we will have to find another moot that meet downstairs as I cannot manage stairs easily.
        I thought we had  already had a discussion about upstairs and it was decided to stay down!
        Regards
        Sandra

        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2011
          Dear Sandra,

          The decision to go upstairs was made by people who had come early and I had no control over it. We did keep a look out for later arrivals and managed to find some people as they came. I am only sorry that you were disappointed especially as you had not been for quite a few months.

          Sandra, we would be delighted to see you and Jim again at any Moot. I don't know what other people are planning but if you let me know you are coming that night, I can arrange that we will meet downstairs. Noone will mind and that way we can keep out options open.

          I hope you can come again, especially now as the Moot is attracting more people, it would be so nice to see you both again. I'm just sorry we didn't see you on Monday

          love & Bright Blessings

          Paul

          Message 4 of 10 , May 20, 2011
            Am one of the people who went upstairs, and few others joined..  (5.30pm) and we stayed talking about more private pagan matters.
            One thing to say-  me and others took shifts to keep going downstairs at regular intervals to check for others.
            Perhaps we need an identifying symbol...

            There's a lot of publicity going out for these moots, and more people will be hopefully coming.. and we will need more space..
            The whole of upstairs...with so many comfy sofas that we can pull and re-arrange, and add additional small tables and chairs will lend itself to a bigger interactive group setting...
            - without having to shout across a noisy downstairs space, or being `observed' by other pub goers.

            -Mani

            The decision to go upstairs was made by people who had come early and I had no control over it. We did keep a look out for later arrivals and managed to find some people as they came. I am only sorry that you were disappointed especially as you had not been for quite a few months.

            Sandra, we would be delighted to see you and Jim again at any Moot. I don't know what other people are planning but if you let me know you are coming that night, I can arrange that we will meet downstairs. Noone will mind and that way we can keep out options open.

            I hope you can come again, especially now as the Moot is attracting more people, it would be so nice to see you both again. I'm just sorry we didn't see you on Monday

            love & Bright Blessings

            Paul

            --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, jim gray <jimsangar@...> wrote:

            > Hi.If you are going to be upstairs then let me know as we will have to find another moot that meet downstairs as I cannot manage stairs easily.I thought we had  already had a discussion about upstairs and it was decided to stay down!Regards Sandra

          • jim gray
            Message 5 of 10 , May 21, 2011
              Hi Mani

              You seem to have missed the point both Sandra and I have trouble with stars and as you seemed to have made the decision to meet upstairs that counts us out.

              It appears you are ashamed to be Pagan and need to hide away to discuss anything.
              If this is the case then why do you meet in a pub which is far from private even being upstairs.

              Jim