Outdoor (Hern's Tribe) Beltane ritual & social - sat 7th May'11

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011

      Outdoor Beltane Ritual & Social (with Hern's Tribe).

      Saturday 7th May'11.  (tomorrow). 2pm-5pm (Croydon).

      Have you had a great Beltane festivities? If you missed the fantastic indoor PF London Open ritual last week, or would like one more beltane festive frolics,  here's a brilliant opportunity.  Last year we erected an antlered May Pole and danced around it (some climbed and even rode it!!) Drumming, dancing, face & body painting were part of the pre-ritual activities. The ceremony itself is very simple and easy for all to follow and participate. It will be in the Hern's Tribe style of evoking Hern with a chant, followed by elemental consecrations, sacred space and some beltane specific magical work.   No prior experience necessary. We are very friendly and informal. Just bring some food & drinks to share, and any musical instruments.

      Directions: Get to East Croydon railway station - then take the a tramline (New Addington line). Get out 4 stops later at `Coombe Lane’ stop. We’ll meet you therte at 2pm. If possible, please  Contact us in advance to confirm. tel: 077689-41373. So that we know how many are coming and can wait to collect you from the tram stop.

       e-mail: info@...  (we won't be able to check e-mails after 3pm friday, so please use the phone..or just turn up!)

      Hern’s Tribe is an outdoor ecclectic-shamanic ritual group in existence for over 7 yrs. If you wish to join Hern’s Tribe and participate in regular outdoor rituals, contact Hern’s Tribe via www.hern-tribe.orgYou can also join us on facebook. Look for our group `hern’s tribe’.