Can I join in?

  • yulia8119
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hi all, Paul had invited me to this group and I thought why not :-) I
      am Yulia, live in Sutton and hoping to come to your next get together
      to meet new people!
    • htmadgett
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2007
        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "yulia8119" <yulia8119@...> wrote:

        > Hi all, Paul had invited me to this group and I thought why not :-) I
        > am Yulia, live in Sutton and hoping to come to your next get together
        > to meet new people!

        hi yulia im henry if you ever need a lift to the croydon moot please
        let me know as i pass through sutton and sometimes pick up others in
        sutton.

        bb.H