Moot

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2011

      it's the first day of Spring, so come and celebrate with us at the Skylark on Monday. We will be there from 8pm onwards. Maybe you can share some ideas for a picnic later in the Spring.

      Hope to see you there

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 23, 2011
        Good to see all at moot..   I'd not been for 4 months itseems..
        It was Paul's birthday on 21s March (ah, a spring eqx bloke!!) :-)

        till next time...and especially the summer outdoor gathering Heather is organising in June ..