February Moot

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2011

      I'm hoping to see you all on Monday at the Skylark for a Moot.
      We have some exciting developments re the PF's 40th anniversay clelbrations to talk about, so come along!

      love & BB

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2012

        I hope I shall see everyone on Monday. I am feeling very much better now after a successful procedure at the Mayday, so come and celebrate with me!

        Skylark, after 8pm

        love

        Paul
      • caroline westbury
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2012

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
            Funny how completely innocent remarks can trigger off unexpected associations in people's minds, don't you think....

            --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, caroline westbury <carolinewestbury@...> wrote:

            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeHdiszZmE
            >

            > ________________________________

          • SUZIE WALKER
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
              Is it still the Skylark?
              Looks like we can actually get out of work on time today and make it to Croydon!
              BB
              Suzie & Russell

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
                Regrettably, young Paul, I shall be unable to attend this evening.

                I am glad to hear you are in rude health

                love and stuff

                Caroline