Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 17, 2010

      We meet Monday for our October moot. I shall be there from 8pm-ish onwards looking forward to an enjoyable evenings chat with you all.

      I am sure Mani or Caroline will also be with us with details of their Blue Moon day conference next Saturday 23 October, which promises to be a very enjoyable day.

      So, see you then

      love & Blessings

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!