Re: [croydoncrows] Re: Petition / hand-over march & the anti-druid Dail Mail article

  • Heather and Nigel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8 4:33 AM
      Thanks Mani,
      I was 3628 so the numbers are growing!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Paul
      Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 11:20 AM
      Subject: [croydoncrows] Re: Petition / hand-over march & the anti-druid Dail Mail article

      Thanks for letting us know about this Mani.

      I think this is worth signing against, as it is attracting a lot of attention. I signed as number 3599 and by the time I had reviewed the previous signatures (just couple of minutes) another two people had added their names.

      Just clink the link to sign, it only takes a couple of minutes and you don't have to give personal details