Merry Met all :-)

  • silverpaganmoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 4:08 PM
      Hi all I'm new here, relatively new to my path. I am a solitary eclectic but work a lot within Kitchen/Hearth Witchcraft.
      I don't know any pagans in my daily life but have built up a a group of friends online.
      I'm at a point where I have read books and seem to keep reading the same thing over and over and not learning much new. So I think it's time to take a step towards meeting ''real'' people. I want to get out of the reading phase and into the doing phase if that makes sense.

      Anyway this is me :-)

      Love and Blessings )O(
    • Heather and Nigel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 25 2:45 AM
        Hi!

        Thanks for getting in touch. Do come along to the next moot at the Skylark Pub in Croydon on Monday 18 October at 8pmish. Although the conversation is general being in a pub there are pagans/Wiccans present who would be happy to chat and offer support.

        Heather