PF London's Autumn Equinox open ritual (thursday 23rd sept, Conway hall)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 7:25 PM
      Dear Friends, Pagans, Magicians, Wizards, Witches, PF members,

      PFL Autumn Eqx Open ritual.
      Thursday 23rd Sept'10.    7.30pm for 8pm start.   (9pm finish. then socials till 10pm).
      *Entrance: £4 (PF members & concessions) / £5 all others.
      Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, Holborn.    (details on www.pflondon.org)

      This thursday sees a full moon..   the first of a pair that makes up an `astrological Blue Moon'  (2 consecutive full moons in the same sign .. this one in Aries.. first sign of the Zodiac). ..and it happens on the same day of the Autumn Equinox..

      On thursday,  Hern's Tribe is facilitating the Pagan Federation London's AUTUMN EQUINOX open ritual. Witness and participate in the story of the Eagle & Wren.. fly beneath the wings of the great Dragon..  and join in the tribal migratory journey..for the search for Hern and winter refuge. (A great ritual put together by HT members Fay & Drew).

      Come and join us on this very auspicious time of the Full moon/ autumn eqx..
      Please bring food & drinks to share. Bring Drums!
      May I take this opportunity to say..it is a good to be taking on the responsibility of PF London's Events Coordinating. again.. (after a year's gap..though I have continued to be PFL's webmaster through out).  Time away from the pagan `front lines' has been a bit like a Hermit standing  alone and looking for lights within..!  My thoughts now are ever more on the plights of Gaia, and  there is so much more to do..    so much more you & I can do!

      See you all on thursday..at Conway Hall, under the light of an Aries full moon..and energies of Autumn Equinox.

      Bright Stellar Blessings
      -Mani Navasothy

      PFL Events Coordinator/ Webmaster.