Re: [croydoncrows] Moot Monday

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18, 2010
      Sorry I didn't make it on monday.
      I extended  our stay at Epping (PF London Lammas camp) and stayed longer..
      Next time..

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16, 2012

        I do hope you will join me on Monday for another moot. From 8pm in the Skylark as ever.

        A few people have recently joined. If you need directions to the Skylark or how to recognise a pagan moot when you see one, just drop me a line!