Moot Monday

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 15, 2010

      I hope you will join with me tomorrow in the Skylark for our Moot.

      The first one I have been able to attend for a while, so, if that doesn't put you off, we'll be there from 8pm just by the windows. Hope to see you there

      love

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 18, 2010
        Sorry I didn't make it on monday.
        I extended  our stay at Epping (PF London Lammas camp) and stayed longer..
        Next time..

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16, 2012

          I do hope you will join me on Monday for another moot. From 8pm in the Skylark as ever.

          A few people have recently joined. If you need directions to the Skylark or how to recognise a pagan moot when you see one, just drop me a line!