Monday's Moot

    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 15, 2010

      We shall meet on Monday in the Skylark, as usual. Doubtless some will have good reminiscences of Wyrd-i to share.

      Heather will be hosting the evening as I shall be with my Mum, it's her 80th birthday so I thought I shouldn't forget it!

      So please do join Heather and everyone for a good evening.

      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!