Re: Hi I'm the new one

  • cameliared2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
      Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only new one - have a great Solstice

      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "scottcoughlan@..." <scottcoughlan@...> wrote:

      > --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "cameliared2" <jillianbonner@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hoping to celebrate Summer by attending Croydon Moot and meeting you all.
      > >

      > Hello new one,
      >
      > I'm another new one. I won't be at the moot for June as I'm celebrating the solstice elsewhere, but I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone for July.
      >
      > Scott

    • SCOTT COUGHLAN
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010

        Hi,

        Hope you had a fantastic solstice too.  May Father sun pour forth his radiance upon you and keep the fire in your heart as we enter the waning year.

        Had a lovely day, two rituals, one for sunrise and one at sunset (Just something I do)

        Anyway hope to see you and everyone else in July

        Bright Blessings

        Scott