Moot, Wyrd-i, and apology as this was posted on PF events not the correct group

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010
      Hi,

      We are meeting on Monday at the Skylark as usual.

      I don't know if you know this, but PF London is hosting our major confernce on Sunday 27 June at ULU (where we have been before). You can get details from pflondon.org.

      This is going to be a don't miss day, so put the details in your diary!

      I shall have tickets at the moot to sell. At only £10 they really are a bargain so get your ticket on Monday!

      Cheers