Re: Hi I'm the new one

  • scottcoughlan@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
      --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "cameliared2" <jillianbonner@...> wrote:

      > Hoping to celebrate Summer by attending Croydon Moot and meeting you all.

      Hello new one,

      I'm another new one. I won't be at the moot for June as I'm celebrating the solstice elsewhere, but I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone for July.

      Scott
    • cameliared2
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
        Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only new one - have a great Solstice

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "scottcoughlan@..." <scottcoughlan@...> wrote:

        > --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "cameliared2" <jillianbonner@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hoping to celebrate Summer by attending Croydon Moot and meeting you all.
        > >

        > Hello new one,
        >
        > I'm another new one. I won't be at the moot for June as I'm celebrating the solstice elsewhere, but I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone for July.
        >
        > Scott

      • SCOTT COUGHLAN
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010

          Hi,

          Hope you had a fantastic solstice too.  May Father sun pour forth his radiance upon you and keep the fire in your heart as we enter the waning year.

          Had a lovely day, two rituals, one for sunrise and one at sunset (Just something I do)

          Anyway hope to see you and everyone else in July

          Bright Blessings

          Scott