Hi I'm the new one

  • cameliared2
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hoping to celebrate Summer by attending Croydon Moot and meeting you all.
    • scottcoughlan@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2010
        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "cameliared2" <jillianbonner@...> wrote:

        > Hoping to celebrate Summer by attending Croydon Moot and meeting you all.

        Hello new one,

        I'm another new one. I won't be at the moot for June as I'm celebrating the solstice elsewhere, but I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone for July.

        Scott
      • cameliared2
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010
          Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only new one - have a great Solstice

          --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "scottcoughlan@..." <scottcoughlan@...> wrote:

          > --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "cameliared2" <jillianbonner@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hoping to celebrate Summer by attending Croydon Moot and meeting you all.
          > >

          > Hello new one,
          >
          > I'm another new one. I won't be at the moot for June as I'm celebrating the solstice elsewhere, but I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone for July.
          >
          > Scott

        • SCOTT COUGHLAN
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2010

            Hi,

            Hope you had a fantastic solstice too.  May Father sun pour forth his radiance upon you and keep the fire in your heart as we enter the waning year.

            Had a lovely day, two rituals, one for sunrise and one at sunset (Just something I do)

            Anyway hope to see you and everyone else in July

            Bright Blessings

            Scott