Moot this Monday

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2010

      Thi is the usual monthly reminder regarding our Moot. However -- there is a small snag. I am currently in hospital having just seen the doctor last Monday I immediately became a medical emergency and have spent the last week in the Mayday Assessment unit. Today I finally have a bed on a ward and am quite comfortable, I even have time off for good behaviour so i can check on things at home.

      The thing is - will I be out for Monday? Well, they don't know, so nor do I, but I am sure Mani will there to greet everyone from 8pm onwards (won't you Mani? Thanks). And I do hope to join you.

      love

      Paul
    • Heather and Nigel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2010

        Hi Sue,

        Do come tonight - it wasn't nearly as bad as you may have thought.... Will be there from 9pm after bellydance class!!!

        BB
        Heather