Monday's Moot

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 14, 2010

      We will be meeting tomorrow for our Moot.

      As last month, due to work commitments I cannot be there early in the evening but Heather has stepped in to meet and greet. If you don't know heather, she is tall has black hair and wears glasses. We should be sittting near the windows on the sofas as usual. I shall hope to be there from 9.30 on.

      Please come and support Heather and we'll all have a great evening

      love

      PAul
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!