Monday's Moot

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 15, 2009
      Hi

      Sorry about the late notice, but we are meeting on Monday (16th) at the Skylark for 8pm start.

      Hope to see as many of you as can get there

      Bright Blessings

      PAul
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 14, 2012
        Hi everyone,

        We're meeting again on Monday for the monthly Moot. As usual in the Skylark from 8pm. If you need directions, please do email to ask. Let's just hope it isn't still raining!