moderater aproved membership

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
      Yes, we urgently need to set this group up as `moderater aproved membership'  .. so that all new users are vetted and included. Then all members can post freely..
      -Mani

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2009
        Hi Mani,

        I don't know why you chose to bring this subject up now, but the group has been moderated now for several weeks, as you would have seen if you had checked the message on the home page

        Paul