Rugby League side

  • J12
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
      Merry Meet y'all!

      I'm the 13th member! Sod cricket, we can form a rugger league side!
      I'll be fly-half, who wants to be a hooker? (hee hee)

      (four lines and I'm lowering the tone of the place already :-p

      I don't live in croydon and I don't have any feathers - but I thought
      I'd mosey along anyway as I got an email telling me you were here.
      Will keep my eyes peeled for news of things afoot.

      "Big Up the Tree-Hugging Massive!!!" (as those with ASBOs might say)

      BB

      Johnny12
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
        Hi John!

        Welcome aboard. Feathers or not, all are welcome here.

        Cheers

        Paul

        --- In croydoncrows@yahoogroups.com, "J12" <pisces_trident@...> wrote:

        > Merry Meet y'all!
        >
        > I'm the 13th member! Sod cricket, we can form a rugger league side!
        > I'll be fly-half, who wants to be a hooker? (hee hee)
        >
        > (four lines and I'm lowering the tone of the place already :-p
        >
        > I don't live in croydon and I don't have any feathers - but I thought
        > I'd mosey along anyway as I got an email telling me you were here.
        > Will keep my eyes peeled for news of things afoot.
        >
        > "Big Up the Tree-Hugging Massive!!!" (as those with ASBOs might say)
        >
        > BB
        >
        > Johnny12

      • dicky_birdy
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2007
          Hi Johnny, premiership players get far too much money, how much will i
          get if became the Hooker?

          See ya friday and saturday

          Glenn