Goddess workshops

  • thipnewman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Hi

      These workshops have been run very successfully in the past and, as they are run by two good friends of mine, I can recommend them to you

      Paul

      GODDESS ENCHANTMENT WORKSHOPS - New Beginnings in Love and Abundance - with Carrie Kirkpatrick and Kleo Kay.

      Saturday 24th October 2009 (11.00a.m. - 8.00p.m.)
      Sunday 6th December 2009 (11.00a.m. - 8.00p.m.)
      Saturday 6th February 2010 (11.00a.m. - 8.00p.m.)

      Location: Highgate, London
      Price: £120 per workshop, including lunch & all materials
      (concessions available)
      Contact: 0208 348 5885 email: divination@... www.goddess-enchantment.tv www.carrie-psychic.tv

      A Few More Details about the workshop for you:

      GODDESS ENCHANTMENT WORKSHOPS
      New Beginnings in Love and Abundance

      International TV Psychic Carrie Kirkpatrick and Kleo Kay are holding Goddess Enchantment Workshops on
      Saturday 24th October 2009, Sunday 6th December 2009, Saturday 6th February 2010
      Learn how to tune in and connect with the Divine Feminine. Join with us as we call in the Goddesses to bring about new beginnings in love and abundance.

      This workshop is perfect for those that are ready to bring about positive change in their lives and who are interested in furthering their psychic and magical development.

      We provide one to one guidance and cater for all levels of experience. Beginners are welcome.

      Location: Highgate, London
      Time: 11.00am-8.00pm
      Price £120 per workshop including lunch, refreshments, all materials, Champagne and chocolates!
      (Concessions available at our discretion)